Seattle-based Curator, a creative earned-media agency, has announced new agency partnerships with nine companies.
Founder and principal Scott Battishill, said: “We’re very intentional about the brands we work with and I could not be more proud of these new additions and extensions.” The companies and assignments include:
• Pyramid Breweries: Signed as agency of record (AOR) to manage the brand’s overall communications and public relations strategy, including the launch of a fresh brand this Spring.
• Whole Foods Foundation and Whole Planet Foundation: Also became AOR for these two of the three Whole Foods Market foundations, to build media and influencer relationships for both organizations.
• Ably: Extended its contract with this Seattle-based apparel company, following a successful Kickstarter brand launch campaign that garnered more than $500,000 from 4,900 backers, as well as 119 million social and earned media impressions.
• Utrip, Hired to drive media outreach and social media engagement for this virtual concierge service.
• Washington Shoe Company: Extended its contract to garner increased brand recognition.
• Sway: Signed as AOR to promote the party game locally and nationally and introduce it to the party game industry.
• Orchard Nursery & Florist: Contracted to reposition Orchard as a product and knowledge destination for young gardeners in the Bay Area.
• World-Class Airline: Identity and details to be announced.
Battishill launched Curator in 2010 to focus on lifestyle brands in the food, fashion and retail industries, melding the disciplines of public relations with social media, interactive strategies and design. Its client list also includes Delta Airlines, the Washington State Lottery and Simon Property Group.